In the modern times, 4G LTE is now the king and supreme successor to yesterday’s 3G standard. Although that may be the case, some people opt for 3G signals because that is the only thing they can afford and that is the only type of signal that can reach them (since most people are far away from their service provider’s cell towers).
3G signals are pretty okay. They may not have blazing fast internet speeds compared to their successors but it still provides a decent amount of speed. Heck, I can even watch Youtube videos by just using the 3G connectivity of my phone without any problems.
Normally, I do not have problems accessing the internet using 3G signals but the problem arises when there is a drop in signal. You see, there are a lot of factors that would ultimately hamper your mobile phone’s signal reception. It could be the distance from the cell towers, physical obstructions, even the construction material used in building your house.
Thankfully, the problem of low mobile phone signal reception has since been solved with the advent of mobile phone signal boosters.
Today, we are going to talk about a very good 3G mobile phone signal booster from the company, zBoost. We are going to talk about the zBoost ZB545X Mobile Phone Signal Booster.
To know more about the zBoost ZB545X Mobile Phone Signal Booster, here are its features:
- High-performance dual band signal booster – coverage up to 5,500 sq. ft. (up to 77 dB system gain)
- Ideal for residential spaces that have reliable outside signal
- Indoor panel antenna for better in-building signal penetration
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and can provide faster 3G data performance for multiple simultaneous users
- Boosts performance for iPhone™, Samsung™, Android™ and other phones and mobile devices
- Automatically operates at maximum gain – no manual adjustments needed
- Extends phone battery life – phone uses less power when the indoor signal is stronger
- Easier to set up – window entry cable included
What impressed with a lot of zBoost mobile phone signal boosters is their incredible range. The zBoost ZB545X Mobile Phone Signal Booster has an impressive 5,500 sq.ft range. This means that this signal booster can be installed either on your home and office and it will work efficiently in both cases.
Furthermore, the installation of the zBoost ZB545X Mobile Phone Signal Booster is very easy. You do not have to go to the rooftop to install the external antenna as you can now mount it on the window.
After mounting the external antenna on the window, place the signal amplifier on the middle portion of your house (that is because the internal antenna is already inside the signal amplifier unit).
Power on the device and wait for 3-5 minutes. There are LED indicators to let you know if the mobile phone signal booster is now boosting signals.
The zBoost ZB545X Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a very good 3G mobile phone signal booster. And for the price of only $350, a very easy installation, and a simple plug-and-play design, the zBoost ZB545X Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a good choice for novice users.